Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Where: Sheraton Downtown Phoenix
· Registration/Hospitality desk for the 34th Bond Attorney’s Workshop
· Handed out name badges and gift bags
· Directed attendees to conference rooms
Where: Sheraton Wild Horse Pass
- “Ambassadors of Fun” for a team building event who are promoting Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Assisted group with playing the games (Jenga, character match, book racing and Scrabble), cheering them on, keeping track of time, building a bookshelf and creating handprints, greeting and encouraging corporate professionals.
- The pharmaceutical company was paired up with Boys and Girls Club of Greater Phoenix. About 20 kids from the club came into the conference room where they helped put together hundreds of bags of take home, perishable foods and books, helped assemble the book shelves that each team was putting together, and cutting and coloring their hand prints with labeled children's books which were taped to the finished book shelves.
I really enjoyed working this event because the meeting planning company did an excellent job with the events, the orginization of the pharmaceutical company and Wingteam staff. Overall, the idea of Impact4Goods creating team building workshops for corporate groups is really exciting to me. They were based out of Washington DC and New Jersey, but possibly looking to expand their offices into Phoenix. I will keep in touch with them through Wingteam or through my own personal networking skills.